Important Facts About Bleaching – Everyone will want to always look beautiful to the maximum. Lots of things to do in order to get the desired appearance. One of the most desirable appearances by every woman is to keep your skin clean and beautiful. Skin clean, beautiful, and white also can be obtained using a variety of beauty products such as skin whitening cream.
Cream bleach (bleaching) is used for various purposes, ranging from the fine hair on the face lightens and brightens the skin. This cream will make fine hair color on the face, arms or legs become lighter.
On removing fine hair on the body, bleaching usually become popular options that do besides waxing (shaved) and threading (revoke). Although it would be quite painful for some people, but the effects of bleaching can last for 20 to 30 days. In addition to disguise fine hair, bleaching can also disguise dark spots and even out skin tone. However, there are some things you should know about bleaching, as quoted from page Boldsky, namely:
1. Bleach contains ammonia, although these creams sold in the market crowded with low ammonia levels, excessive use of this cream is not recommended. The recommended time to perform bleaching is three weeks.
2. When you mix the bleach cream, make sure the mixture stirred average. Applying the wrong way will cause irritation and rashes on the face,
3. Clean the face before using a whitening cream. Clean your face with a cleanser, do not use a cleansing milk for the more effective cleanser. Most whitening creams usually have a companion cream (pre-bleach) used prior to bleaching. After washing your face, apply the cream pre-bleach a few minutes before using a whitening cream.
4. For dark skin, do not apply a whitening cream is more than 10 minutes. It will only make the hair on the face more visible in your skin.
5. When applying facial whitening cream, you will feel a slight sting or feel sore on the face, but if it starts to feel redundant immediately rinse with water.
6. Avoid contact with the sun for 7 to 8 hours after using whitening cream.
7. Do not wash your face with soap anything for 6 hours after using whitening cream.
Well, for those of you who want to use a whitening cream to get the skin white and clean, you should know a few things about whitening cream itself. This is useful in order and to prevent many potentially bad things that can happen if you use a whitening cream in the long term.Tags: ammonia, bleaching, cream bleach, disguise dark sport, fine hair, lighter, pre-bleach, skin tone, whitening cream